- In a recent post from their site, former Congressman Frank Wolf implies that Christians could be going to prison in the future for their beliefs.
- Next, the end of this month the TP newsletter exclaimed that the government was preparing to seize 401 (k) pensions setting the stage for “economic totalitarianism.”
- TP newsletter headline: "What Obama Hates About Jesus."
- The chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, Roy Moore, said he believes that if the U.S. Supreme Court rules in June that homosexual marriage is a Constitutional right, it “will destroy our country,” and added that “there are people who would like to see this country destroyed.”
- And finally, back to 2014, fired former Gilberton, PA, police chief Mark Kessler said, that he is a DHS/FBI plant. He was deemed psychotic for his 2nd Amendment lunacy.
The tea Party never lets up but it does provide us with a wealth of laughter in an otherwise sometimes dismal world.