This whole scenario reads like a Keystone Cops movie but there is no humor in the fact that the Duggars took advantage of their religious and political positions to cover up a degenerate son's sexual deviation.
- Michelle Duggar insists that Josh's fondling of his sisters were over the clothes like, somehow, this doesn't count?
- When Jim Bob shared the molestations with church members he says the same thing was happening in other families with the implication it is widespread. Therefore his conclusion that what Josh did is no big deal.
- Jim Bob could not accept the fact that a 15-year-old should know better than to do what Josh did, exclaiming, "He was a juvenile. Not an adult."
- Claiming they were devastated to make it look like they were the victims and then trying to make a case that they had done all they could as parents. But critics responded, "Talking to your friends is not everything you can do."
- And one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard coming from an adult's mouth, "As parents, we're not mandatory reporters." As if that completely relieved them from disclosing this to the authorities.
- Michelle Duggar still thinks her son Josh is the victim in all this saying, "He knew it was wrong... they didn't even realize it was improper touch." That's about as dumb as the former father's comment.
- Jim Bob did go to the police, who indicated later that he only told the cop about one molestation, something the father explained by accusing the police officer of saying that because he had not reported the assault afterward.
- And finally when asked if they worried about the safety of their daughter when their brother returned home from supposed but failed counseling, "They were adamant that while safeguards stayed in place, they no longer worried about their daughters."
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Duggar Statements You Just Won't Believe
Donald Trump Says He Will Be Indicted On Tuesday
THAT'S TODAY... Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has brought the case to this point, now looking at a possible indictment. Trum...
This week marks a change of format in Nasty Jack posts featuring parody to illustrate just how hilarious and absurd the political scene ca...
Limburger cheese Limburger cheese originated in Europe and is known for its pungent odor often compared to body odor. Rush Limba...
Here's the headline: "'Can’t wait until this guy dies.' Report reveals GOP insiders’ real sentiments toward Trump." ...